Nova Chrome UK are proud to recommend Kennet Leasing to those customers looking to purchase equipment via financing.
Nova Chrome UK and Kennet Equipment Leasing work together to offer business finance packages. Some of the benefits of leasing include –
- You’ll pay regular monthly payments that won’t change throughout the term – allowing you to budget effectively from Day 1
- No need to find a hefty deposit to have the equipment you need almost immediately*
- Choose a lease term that suits your business
- Take delivery and the equipment can be earning you income even before your next payment
- Tax advantages – all leasing payments made are tax deductible**
- Keep cash in your bank, avoid overdrafts and loans
- Have the best equipment for your business, not the cheapest
- Security is levied on equipment, not property – giving you peace of mind
Why choose Kennet Equipment Leasing?
We provide a seamless service, from you commissioning your equipment to delivery and installation
- We offer electronic signature and fast finance turnaround*, giving you the minimum of delay
- We have financed over £500M worth of equipment for all types of businesses already
- Whatever business type you are – however long you’ve been trading – give us a call
- Kennet are proud to work with Nova Chrome to help customers have the equipment they need.
The benefits of leasing your equipment
- Pay monthly amounts that don’t change throughout the term of the lease
- Have the best equipment, not just the cheapest for your business
- Save your cash and money in the bank for other things
- Pay a deposit, instead of a hefty lump sum
- Payments won’t change throughout the term of the lease, allowing you to budget
- No need to use overdrafts or bank loans, which can prove costly
- Lease payments are tax efficient*
Leasing is probably the most popular method of financing new equipment today. Virtually any item of equipment can be leased.
Should I pay cash or lease?
You may be able to afford to buy the equipment outright, but before you make this decision you must consider the following:
Do my payments increase if Inflation or Interest Rates rise?
No. Your monthly payment is fixed at the start of the lease and so are unaffected by interest rate rises. This enables you to budget your cash flow more accurately. As inflation rises, because your payments are fixed the cost of the equipment reduces in real terms.
How do I make my payments?
All payments are mainly made by Direct Debit on the same date each month.
Should I go to my bank?
If you use all your cash, or any overdraft facilities, you leave yourself in a vulnerable position to react to any unexpected needs of short-term borrowing. By leasing you don’t need to find the whole invoice amount “up front”.
Nearly every market sector large or small benefits from leasing, from new start business to large established companies.
Is leasing tax efficient?
Yes. Payments can be offset against your tax liabilities. Your accountant will be able to give you more information on this.
Have the best equipment
You normally only pay one Monthly payment in advance with a lease agreement*; this enables you to choose the best equipment available with only a small initial cash outlay. You can therefore have the best equipment available with the latest technology with only a small initial outlay, and start to enjoy the extra profits this generates before your next lease payment is due.
*Subject to terms & number of years trading*
Nova Chrome UK Limited is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the purposes of referring and brokering credit to third party agents, under the terms of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. FRN 716971. Credit is brokered to Kennet Equipment Leasing Limited, who will act as a funder or broker. FRN 676024.